Effective Date: July 31, 2020
Information We Collect
We collect the following categories of personal information from you when you actively share it with us (such as completing an application or subscribe to our mailing list) and when you provide it to us passively through use of our Services.
- First name and last name;
- Company name and address;
- Email address;
- Cellular/wireless phone number; and
- User account credentials.
We also use tools like Google Analytics to measure traffic on our Services and how users interact with our Services. Google Analytics utilizes cookies to gather information regarding use of our Services, which Google uses to generate reports for us regarding our Services. The details of the cookies used by Google Analytics on our website are available in our cookies policy. To find out more about how Google uses data when you use our Services and your options for controlling the information collected by Google from the Services, please click here. You may opt-out of having your activity on our Services made available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics browser add-on, available here.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use the personal information that we collect for the following purposes:
- To verify your identity or other information;
- To fulfill transactions, register you for events and provide the Services;
- To operate, improve and personalize the Service;
- To respond to your comments and questions and otherwise provide customer service;
- To understand and analyze patterns of use of our Services and trends;
- To customize our advertising and marketing materials so that they are useful, relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest;
- To provide co-branded services and features and permit unaffiliated third parties to send promotional materials to members;
- To help us develop new products and services and improve our existing products and services;
- To ensure the Services function properly and to track logins;
- For our business purposes, such as dispute resolution, audits and security, detection, prevention and mitigation of fraudulent or illegal activities; and
Deidentified or Aggregated Data
How We Share Your Information with Third Parties
- Third party service providers. We sometimes use third-party service providers to act on our behalf, to process transactions and payments and provide other services related to the operation of our business. These service providers are only allowed to use your information in connection with the specific service they provide on our behalf.
- Unaffiliated Third Parties. We sometimes share your name, mailing address, telephone number and email address with a limited number of unaffiliated third party companies that we endorse whose products and services may be of interest to you and who make products or services available to our members at a discount. These third parties are only permitted to use your personal information to offer you products and services. If you prefer that we do not share your information for this purpose, please contact us as described below.
- Legal purposes. If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- Corporate transactions. With a potential or actual acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- With your consent.
Notice Regarding “Do Not Track” Signals
At this time, the Services are not able to respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals.
Third Party Services
We use certain safeguards that are designed to maintain the integrity and security of personal information that we collect. Despite our efforts, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and thus we cannot and do not guarantee the security of your data.
How You Can Access or Change Your Personal Information or Deactivate Your Account
You can update your personal information at any time by contacting us, using the phone number or email address listed in the “Additional Information” section below. You may opt-out of receiving promotional email communications from us by following the unsubscribe options on such communications. Your personal information may persist in historical or archived copies if needed for legal or other legitimate business reasons.
STI/SPFA does not intend for children under the age of 16 to use the Services or submit information. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 16, we will delete that information from our records, unless we are legally required to retain it. Contact us if you believe that we have mistakenly or unintentionally collected information from a child under the age of 16.
K-TIG is an advanced GTAW technology that reduces multi-hour welds to just minutes whilst retaining the sort after high quality of conventional TIG processes. In addition to speed advantages the K-TIG technology significantly reduces power, gas consumption and labour costs.www.k-tig.com
Mid-South Steel Products, Inc.