Tank Integrity Management Course
- Anyone who manages fuel storage tanks
“I just want to say ‘Thanks’ for making this course available online. I took the training, gained from it, and enjoyed it. Time and money well-spent.”
Steel fuel storage tanks are a vital component of our fuel delivery infrastructure. However, even owners, operators, regulators and others who deal with them every day may not understand their complexity.
STI/SPFA’s shop fabricated Tank Integrity Management course is designed to provide the knowledge you need, and to recognize your expertise.
Please take note this online course will NOT qualify you as an SP001 Certified Inspector. Click here for information about SP001 Inspector Certification.
There are six modules and tests in this program:
1. Tank Fabrication
2. AST Standards
3. AST Codes and Regulations
4. Tank Inspections, STI SP001 6th Edition
5 Tank Integrity Management
6. Tank Maintenance
Steps to achieve the TIM Certificate:
- View and study each module
- Pass each module test with a score of 80% or better.
- Complete all five modules within 120 hours (5 days) of registration.
- Cost for all six modules is $75.00.
Benefits of the Tank Integrity Management Certificate:
- You’ll receive a complimentary copy of STI’s Recommended Practice R111, Storage Tank Maintenance.
- You’ll receive a Tank Integrity Management Certificate that can be printed out.
- You’ll be listed on the STI/SPFA website, demonstrating your commitment to continuing education.
Cost for the TIM Certificate:
- All six modules for only $75.00.
Phoenix Forging Company, a member of the Phoenix Forge Group, is a proud domestic manufacturer of steel tank and cylinder fittings based in Catasauqua, PA. Phoenix Forge was founded in 1882.www.phoenixforge.com
“STI/SPFA have added a personal touch to networking allowing everyone to increase knowledge of the industry and make lifelong friends.”
Phoenix Forging Co.