STI/SPFA Field Erected Storage Tank Fundamentals Course
The STI/SPFA Field Erected Storage Tank Fundamentals Course is designed for terminal tank owners and operators, engineers, managers, and regulators who wish to increase their knowledge of storage tank construction.
Topics covered include:
- Considerations for Locating Tanks
- Tank Foundation Considerations
- Requests for Proposals for Tank Construction Services
- Corrosion Protection for Tanks
- Tank Construction Fundamentals
- Tank Repairs and Modifications
- API 653 Tank Inspection
- Coatings and Linings Selection and Installation
- Replacing Coatings and Linings
STI/SPFA member company representatives will provide specific case studies highlighting API storage tank foundation and construction.
Attendees will have an opportunity to ask questions of these experienced and knowledgeable members of the storage tank industry.
Upcoming Dates and Locations
Rolled Alloys is the global leader in value added processing of specialty alloys. Our inventory includes stainless, duplex, titanium and superalloys in plate, sheet, bar, pipe and fittings, and welding materials. Eight locations in the US.www.rolledalloys.com
Tnemec Company, Inc.