STI SP001 AST System Inspector Online Recertification
If you’re an SP001 AST System Inspector due for recertification, you can easily renew for another five years with this online refresher course and examination. However, you must complete this online recertification program within 3 months after your expiration date or you must instead take the five-day course again.
- There are 12 modules in the course, each consisting of a PowerPoint review presentation and a four-item quiz.
- You must answer at least three of the quiz questions correctly before you can move on to the next module.
- Modules must be taken in order, no skipping back and forth.
- At the end of the course, you will take a 40-question examination.
- You must pass the 40-question exam with a score of at least 80% to qualify for recertification. If you do not pass, you must then attend a 5-day course to get recertified.
- Submit form to Tiffany by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 847/438-8766.
- This recertification expires in five (5) years.
Prepare for the Course
- Steel Tank Institute SP001 Standard, 6th Edition (*STI also offers a bundle with both standards)
- Steel Tank Institute SP031 Standard, 5thEdition
- Steel Tank Institute R912: Installation Instructions for Shop Fabricated Aboveground Storage Tanks for Flammable, Combustible Liquids
- Underwriters Laboratories UL 142 Standard, 10th Edition
- Petroleum Equipment Institute RP 200, 2019 Edition
- Morrison Brothers Co. Venting Guide for Aboveground Storage Tanks
Payment and Access
- Complete and submit the AST Recertification Form in PDF form, by e-mail: email@example.com. You do not pay for the course at this time.
- You will receive an e-mail containing a link to register for the online AST Recertification Course within 3 business days of submitting your AST Recertification Form. Do not log in until you are ready to pay and take the exam.
- Once you are ready to begin your exam click the exam link you received in your email and set up your own username and password.
- Pay $500 program fee with a credit card and begin the course immediately. Access is available to you for 48 hours only.
Formed by STI/SPFA in 1988, STICO Mutual is a national, member-owned insurance company, providing protection from General Liability, Pollution and Warranty exposures to tank, vessel and equipment manufacturers and contractors.www.sticomutual.com
Mid-South Steel Products, Inc.