STI SP001 Adjunct Certification for API 653 Inspectors Course
API 653 Adjunct Application Form
- There are 12 modules in the course, each consisting of a PowerPoint review presentation and a four-item quiz.
- You must answer at least three of the quiz questions correctly before you can move on to the next module.
- Modules must be taken in order, no skipping back and forth.
- At the end of the course, you will take a 40-question examination.
- You must pass the 40-question exam with a score of at least 80% to qualify for certification. If you do not pass, you must then attend a 5-day course to get recertified.
- Email the form to Tiffany: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This recertification expires in five (5) years.
Prepare for the Course
- Steel Tank Institute SP001 Standard, 6th Edition (*STI also offers a bundle with both standards)
- Steel Tank Institute SP031 Standard, 5th Edition
- Steel Tank Institute R912: Installation Instructions for Shop Fabricated Aboveground Storage Tanks for Flammable, Combustible Liquids
- Underwriters Laboratories UL 142 Standard, 10th Edition
- Petroleum Equipment Institute RP 200, 2019 Edition
- Morrison Brothers Co. Venting Guide for Aboveground Storage Tanks
Payment and Access
- Complete and submit the API 653 Adjunct Application Form in PDF format, by e-mail, to email@example.com. You do not pay for the exam at this time.
- You will receive an e-mail containing a link to register for the online API 653 Adjunct Certification course within 3 business days of submitting your form. Do not log in until you are ready to pay and take the exam.
- Once you are ready to begin the exam, click the link you received and set up your own username and password.
- Pay $500 program fee with a credit card and begin the course immediately. Access is available to you for 48 hours only.
Phoenix Forging Company, a member of the Phoenix Forge Group, is a proud domestic manufacturer of steel tank and cylinder fittings based in Catasauqua, PA. Phoenix Forge was founded in 1882.www.phoenixforge.com
Mid-South Steel Products, Inc.