This course Includes lessons on the following subjects:
- Scope – the types of tanks and containers that may be inspected per SP001
- Definitions – terms commonly used in the industry as well as unique terms used in SP001
- AST fabrication standards – requirements of UL and API standards, as well as other organizations’ standards for construction of ASTs
- Inspection schedule – inspection intervals are based on the tank type and type of installation
- Tank testing – basics of pressure testing and UT testing
- Codes and regulations – discussion of important codes and regulations relating to AST inspections
- AST equipment – discussion of purpose of equipment that must be inspected per SP001
- Suitability for Continued Service – after the inspection, what’s next?
A certificate will be emailed within three business days upon successful completion of this course.