2021 Annual Meeting Keynote Speaker Helps Attendees Build Brand
Join STI/SPFA at the 2021 Annual Meeting for keynote speaker Steve Diggs. Diggs presentation: Your Ultimate Challenge: Building Brand YOU! kicks off at 8:15 a.m. on November 5th.
Your personal brand is what others say about you after you’ve left the room…here’s how to take control of that message.
- What is a personal brand?
- Why do I need a personal brand?
- How to I build a killer personal brand?
To compete effectively in today’s challenging business (and, interpersonal) climate every one of us needs to build a compelling and unforgettable personal brand.
For over 20 years Steve ran a leading Nashville branding firm helping businesses build killer brands. His branding projects won awards and acclaim on local, national, and international levels. He has also been a college marketing/branding teacher and authored the popular book, Putting Your Best Foot Forward.
In this eye-opening presentation Steve shares these same principles…helping individuals build their personal brands to empower the people they lead and love. These are the basics for a radically successful life! Motivating, eye opening, and empowering…designed to build a team spirit and a can-do attitude…funny and upbeat!
Steve will show your team how to:
- Develop Their Look & Hook™
- Understand Why They Need a Personal Brand…the 3 Benefits
- Build Their Personal Brands…and Enhance the Organization
- Cut Through the Clutter and Get Noticed
- Find Your Personal Differential Advantage
- Empower Those They Lead
- Maximize Their Impact in the Marketplace
- Commit to Being the Real Deal
- Clearly Communicate Their Core Values
- Become a Benefit-Oriented Person™
- Build Synergy with the Reach & Frequency Formula
- Implement the Information/Motivation Matrix
- Train the Butterflies in Their Stomach to Fly in Formation!
Learn more about Steve Diggs, his presentation and the entire Annual Meeting agenda or register today.
Rolled Alloys is the global leader in value added processing of specialty alloys. Our inventory includes stainless, duplex, titanium and superalloys in plate, sheet, bar, pipe and fittings, and welding materials. Eight locations in the US.www.rolledalloys.com
Mid-South Steel Products, Inc.