Presenter: Trey Stokes
Don’t let ransomware ruin your business!
Ransomware is a serious threat to any organization, especially to small and medium-sized manufacturers and fabricators. It can disrupt your operations, damage your reputation, and cost you a fortune in ransom payments and recovery expenses.
But you don’t have to be a victim of ransomware. You can learn how to prevent, detect, and respond to ransomware attacks, and protect your valuable data and assets.
Join us for an educational webinar hosted by STI/SPFA and Alliant Cybersecurity, experts in the cybersecurity industry and the manufacturing sector. You will learn:
- What is ransomware and how does it work?
- What are the best practices and tools to prevent ransomware infections?
- How to detect and contain ransomware attacks before they spread?
- How to recover from ransomware incidents and restore your operations?
- How to comply with legal and regulatory requirements after a ransomware attack?
This webinar is designed for upper management (CEO, CFO, President, Owner) and IT Directors of STI/SPFA member companies. It will provide you with practical and actionable advice on how to safeguard your business from ransomware.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from the experts and network with your peers. Register today and secure your spot for this exclusive webinar!