Webinar May 3rd: Steel Water Pipe Installation and Inspection
Steel Water Pipe Installation and Inspection
Friday, May 3, 10:00 am-noon Central
Billy Fields, Owner, Accurate Inspections
Matt Foster, VP Operations, Garney Construction
STI/SPFA presents the latest webinar in a continuing series on steel water pipe for the nation’s infrastructure.
Utility owners and engineers, design engineers and consultants will benefit from the knowledge shared during this two-hour webinar. The program includes:
- How installation relates to design
- Buried steel pipe deflection design
- Selection of backfill material and compaction
- Trenching and bedding placement
- Types of joints and their coatings
- Common problems with installation
- Inspection of welds, field joints, coatings, etc.
Get expert technical knowledge and qualify for CEU credits from CUIRE at the University of Texas-Arlington–all without leaving your office.
Phoenix Forging Company, a member of the Phoenix Forge Group, is a proud domestic manufacturer of steel tank and cylinder fittings based in Catasauqua, PA. Phoenix Forge was founded in 1882.www.phoenixforge.com
Mid-South Steel Products, Inc.