STI/SPFA Pressure Vessel Virtual Roundtable
The Steel Tank Institute/Steel Plate Fabricators Association (STI/SPFA) is excited to offer its first virtual roundtable on Thursday, October 1, 2020 at 10:00 AM CDT.
Led by STI/SPFA members, this highly interactive, 60-minute face-to-face video discussion will allow companies to share solutions to common challenges facing their businesses.
The first virtual roundtable will be aimed at Pressure Vessel Section fabricators and affiliates. Discussion topics will include:
- What are the top concerns currently facing your company?
- How can STI/SPFA make Pressure Vessel Section membership more meaningful to your company?
- What association benefits or programs would you like to see?
- How does your company promote workforce development and welding as a career?
- What have you found successful in recruiting Gen-Z employees?
Register today for the STI/SPFA Virtual Roundtable. Registration is free to STI/SPFA members.
We hope you will join us and participate in this thought-leading conversation on Thursday, October 1, 2020 at 10:00 AM CDT.
Phoenix Forging Company, a member of the Phoenix Forge Group, is a proud domestic manufacturer of steel tank and cylinder fittings based in Catasauqua, PA. Phoenix Forge was founded in 1882.www.phoenixforge.com
Mid-South Steel Products, Inc.