STI/SPFA 2018 Board of Directors Announced
LAKE ZURICH, IL, April 24, 2018 – The Steel Tank Institute/Steel Plate Fabricators Association (STI/SPFA) Board of Directors were elected at the Annual Meeting held in Chandler, Arizona by members of the association. Officers for 2018 were elected by the Board at its first meeting of the year, also in Chandler. Terms of new Fabricator Member Board of Directors is for three years and Affiliate Member Board of Directors is two years.
2018 Officers, One-Year Term
- Steve Meeker, President (Hamilton Tanks, Columbus, OH)
- Robby Hagemann, Vice President, Chairman Pressure Vessel Section (Boardman LLC, Oklahoma City, OK)
- James “Jimmy” Jones, Treasurer, Chairman Finance Committee (Modern Welding Co., Inc., Owensboro, KY)
- Sonny Underwood, Chairman of the Board (Mid-South Steel Products, Inc., Cape Girardeau, MO)
Continuing Directors, Three-Year Term
- Vic DeGrande, Chairman Steel Water Pipe Section (Ameron Water Transmission Group, Rancho Cucamonga, CA)
- Humberto Guglielmina, Chairman Meeting Planning Committee (Tanques TECSA, Chihuahua, MEX)
- Coby Hayes, Shop Fabricated Tank Section, Chairman Technical Committee (J.L. Houston Co., Hopkins, MO)
- Bill Kennedy, Shop Fabricated Tank Section (Kennedy Tank & Mfg. Co., Inc, Indianapolis, IN)
- Patrick Pfersch, Shop Fabricated Tank Section (Lannon Tank Corp., Lannon, WI)
- Chip Stein, Field Erected Storage Tank Section (Tank Industry Consultants, Indianapolis, IN)
Affiliate Representative, Two-Year Term
- Ed McCarthy, Chairman Affiliate Section (Samuel, Son & Co., Baltimore, MD)
About Steel Tank Institute/Steel Plate Fabricators Association (STI/SPFA)
STI/SPFA is a not-for-profit trade association whose member companies fabricate steel tanks, pipe, and pressure vessels for use in the petroleum, food, water, and chemical processing industries. For more information, visit our website at steeltank.com.
Commercial Metal Forming is the nation’s leading manufacturer of tank heads and tank accessories. Contact us today to find out why we believe we are ahead of the curve.www.cmforming.com
Mid-South Steel Products, Inc.