New Steel Facts: Steel is best for water pipe
STI/SPFA’s Marketing Committee presents Steel: The first choice for large-diameter water pipe, the seventh in our series of STEEL FACTS informational flyers. These handy, single-page handouts (researched and developed by industry experts) dispel the myths and present the simple facts about the benefits of using steel for fuel and water storage, and now, water pipe.
SEVEN TOPICS THAT SUPPORT YOUR SALES AND PROMOTE OUR INDUSTRY
- Steel: The first choice for large-diameter water pipe
- Newer fuels and storage tank corrosion
- Sustainable steel
- The strength of steel
- Choose steel for lifetime value
- Steel tanks: Compatible with all biofuel blends
- Cathodic protected tank inspection
Rolled Alloys is the global leader in value added processing of specialty alloys. Our inventory includes stainless, duplex, titanium and superalloys in plate, sheet, bar, pipe and fittings, and welding materials. Eight locations in the US.www.rolledalloys.com
Mid-South Steel Products, Inc.