Impact of Transportation-related Environmental Initiatives Webinar
The Steel Tank Institute/Steel Plate Fabricators Association (STI/SPFA) will host “Impact of Transportation-related Environmental Initiatives” on Thursday, April 22, 2021 at 11:00 AM CDT, presented by The Fuels Institute.
This webinar will provide a comparative analysis of the most prominent options under consideration throughout the world, objectively evaluating each according to its relative effectiveness at reducing emissions and improving efficiency and costs to society, including those incurred by government, regulated stakeholders, and consumers.
“Impact of Transportation-related Environmental Initiatives&rdqul; provides an objective, comprehensive assessment of several initiatives, and in-depth analysis of multiple policy options including:
- Vehicle Electrification – Subsidies/Incentives, Charging Infrastructure, ZEV Programs
- Corporate Average Fuel Economy Standards
- Biofuels Policies – Renewable Fuel Standard, Low Carbon Fuel Standard
- Carbon Pricing
- Transportation Climate Initiative
- Cleaner Trucks Initiative
- Congestion Pricing
- Vehicle Restrictions – Low Emissions Zones/Internal Combustion Engine Bans
- Connected and Autonomous Vehicles
- Shared Mobility
Registration is free to STI/SPFA Shop Fabrication Section members.
Visit https://www.steeltank.com/event/impact-of-transportation-related-environmental-initiatives/ to learn more information and to register.
Phoenix Forging Company, a member of the Phoenix Forge Group, is a proud domestic manufacturer of steel tank and cylinder fittings based in Catasauqua, PA. Phoenix Forge was founded in 1882.www.phoenixforge.com
Mid-South Steel Products, Inc.