STI/SPFA Field Erected Steel Water Storage Tank Seminar
The STI/SPFA Field Erected Steel Water Storage Tank Seminar for consulting engineers, municipality and utility administrators, and water storage tank owners and operators feature specific case studies and examples highlighting the application of all applicable AWWA Standards and Manuals of Practice relating to potable steel water storage tank design, construction, maintenance, and asset management.
Topics covered include:
- Review of Aboveground Potable Water Tank Styles
- Site Location Selection
- Overview of Related AWWA Standards and Manuals of Practice
- Tank Design, Construction, and Inspection
- Coating Systems Selection and Inspection
- Overcoat vs. Removal and Replacement of Coating Systems
- Maintenance and Asset Management Programs to Optimize Life-Cycle Cost
This four-hour seminar will provide attendees with opportunities to ask questions of the experienced and knowledgeable subject matter experts throughout the program and during a panel discussion.
Upcoming Dates and Locations
Sunday, March 19, 2023
AMPP Annual Conference + Expo
K-TIG is an advanced GTAW technology that reduces multi-hour welds to just minutes whilst retaining the sort after high quality of conventional TIG processes. In addition to speed advantages the K-TIG technology significantly reduces power, gas consumption and labour costs.www.k-tig.com
Tnemec Company, Inc.