Curb Your Surge in Shipping Costs
Shipping costs are at an all-time high now with no signs of slowing down. Due to global supply chain issues, shipping delays, and freight cost increases, it is more important than ever to ensure that your business is getting the best cost-efficient shipping rate.
Save yourself the hassle of worrying about shipping costs and delays by joining our Savings4Members shipping networks. We have you covered with programs from UPS, Yellow, and Lamprey systems offering the best-in-class shipping services.
When you sign up with UPS, you get:
- 50% off air
- 30% off ground
- 50% off additional shipping services
- Special access to freight and LTL services with savings starting at 75% off heavyweight and LTL shipments of 150lbs or more
By joining our Yellow program, you receive benefits such as:
- Industry vertical expertise in retail, construction/distribution/hospitality, and manufacturing delivering tailored support
- Expedited services with goods being delivered at faster transit times
- Delivery to Canada, Hawaii, Alaska, Mexico, and Puerto Rico
- North American coverage with the size, scope, and experience for on-time coast to coast service
- Yellow logistics including Truckload Direct, Intermodal Services, and much more
- Focused strategy for all inbound/outbound freight
And, last but certainly not least, when you join Lamprey Systems, you get:
- Unique package audit solutions
- Ability to electronically submit direct claims to FedEx and UPS
- Unique secondary claims process that can help increase recovery by 30%
- Access to newly developed optimization tools and reporting capabilities so you can take full advantage of cost reductions with more informed shipping decisions
Learn more about how you can save on shipping costs by visiting steeltank.com/savings4members.
Phoenix Forging Company, a member of the Phoenix Forge Group, is a proud domestic manufacturer of steel tank and cylinder fittings based in Catasauqua, PA. Phoenix Forge was founded in 1882.www.phoenixforge.com
Mid-South Steel Products, Inc.