Speaker: Jeff Shapiro and Scott Stookey
Our expert presenters provide a guide to regulations and codes covering tanks inside buildings:
- Regulations that restrict the installation of tanks inside buildings
- Group H Occupancy triggers and ways to avoid them
- Special considerations for tank fill and vent connections
- Requirements for fire protection systems and containment
- Special enclosures and tank vaults
If you design, manufacture, install or inspect tanks inside buildings – or if you regulate those who do – view this important webinar.
After viewing, certificate for 1 PDH will be sent upon request to email@example.com.