2019 Safety Awards Presented During Online Business Meeting
LAKE ZURICH, IL, May 7, 2020 – STI/SPFA announced companies receiving Safety Awards for 2019 during the 2020 online Business Meeting & Awards Presentation. These awards are typically presented during the in-person Annual Meeting, but that meeting had to be cancelled in early April due to COVID-19. We would like to congratulate all of our Safety Award recipients for 2019!
Awards include the Safety Diamond Club Award, Safety Award of Excellence, and the Safety Award of Achievement. The three award categories are described below:
Safety Diamond Club Award
The Safety Diamond Club Award is presented to any Fabricator or Affiliate Memberwho experienced the appropriate amount of man-hours or time worked without an OSHA recordable incident for five consecutive years.
Safety Award of Excellence
Recognizing member companies whose employees have experienced a ZERO (0.00) OSHA Total Recordable Incident Rate for the previous calendar year.
Safety Award of Achievement
Recognizing Member companies that experienced a minimum 10% reduction in the OSHA Total Recordable Incident Rate, with no fatalities, during the 2019 calendar year, as compared with the average Total Recordable Incident Rate for the three previous years.
Decals for recipients to be placed on hard hats.
Companies receiving the 2019 Safety Diamond Club Award:
- Brighton Tru-Edge
- Corrpro Companies – Atlanta Waterworks
- Corrpro Companies – Tempe Waterworks
- Corrpro Companies – Medina Waterworks
Companies receiving the 2019 Safety Award of Excellence:
- Caldwell Tanks – Civil Division
- Caldwell Tanks – Industrial Division
- Caldwell Tanks – Louisville Shop
- Clay & Bailey Manufacturing Company
- Enerfab Process Solutions & Fabricated Products Inc.
- Kennedy Tank & Manufacturing – Field Division
- Kohlhaas Corporation
- Lancaster Tanks
- Mass Tank
- Modern Welding Company of Florida, Inc.
- Modern Welding Company of Kentucky, Inc.
- Modern Welding Company of Texas, Inc.
- Paso Robles Tank, Inc.
- Tank Industry Consultants
- Thompson Pipe Group – Bakewell, Tennessee
Companies receiving the 2019 Safety Award of Achievement:
- Enerfab Spring Grove Shop
- Kennedy Tank & Manufacturing
- Modern Welding Company of Georgia, Inc.
- New Industries, LLC
- Thompson Pipe Group – Grand Prairie, TX
- Thompson Pipe Group – South Beloit, IL
- TrueNorth Steel – Fargo, ND
About Steel Tank Institute/Steel Plate Fabricators Association (STI/SPFA)
STI/SPFA is a not-for-profit trade association whose member companies fabricate steel tanks, pipe, and pressure vessels for use in the petroleum, food, water, and chemical processing industries. For more information, visit our website at steeltank.com.
Rolled Alloys is the global leader in value added processing of specialty alloys. Our inventory includes stainless, duplex, titanium and superalloys in plate, sheet, bar, pipe and fittings, and welding materials. Eight locations in the US.www.rolledalloys.com
Mid-South Steel Products, Inc.